Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Sometimes there's just nothing quite like homemade...

The kids greeted me this morning with these cards:

From Lukas - a tractor (Jason wrote Happy Mother's Day) and on the inside, who else but Lightning McQueen? In case you can't tell, Lukas wrote: I love you Lukas and Racing on the wheel of the car.

From Chloe - some swirly letters and fancy hearts. Chloe wrote: Happy Mother's Day I love you.

From Madelynne - a rendering of mother & daughter...and some heart-felt words, too! Madelynne wrote: Dear Mom, Happy Mother's day. I love you. Love Madelynne. To my best ever, very nice, humongous lover [?], favorite Mom.

Who could ask for anything more?

I want to extend a special Mother's Day greeting to my mom, whom I love dearly and is such an encouragement to me and also to my mother-in-law: thank you for raising such a great son!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Lori!!

You are a wonderful mother and an inspiration to all

we love you, Jen and Chris

Kristi said...

What cute, sweet, and neat HOMEMADE cards yuu got from your three cute, sweet, and neat kiddos!

I have some like that over here too...they are special!!! :-)

Happy Mother's Day, my dear friend! It is a blessing to walk with you on our journey of motherhood...I appreciate you SOOOOOOOOO much!!

Love you!

Jaci said...

Very Sweet! Love how the personalities come out in the decorating and writing...what precious things to keep.