Or in this case, from the mouth of my 7-year old!
The other day the kids and I were in the kitchen, making up some scrambled eggs for supper. The kids love to have "breakfast for dinner" and often, this is the tradition on Sunday nights. Madelynne especially likes to help crack the eggs and mix them up. On this particular night she was "teaching" Chloe and Lukas the step-by-step process.
Now, I don't know about your house, but it seems we have some sort of conversation about chickens and eggs any time an egg is cracked.
As Madelynne cracked the egg into the bowl, Lukas exclaimed, "Whoa...I thought a baby chicken was going to fall out of there!"
To which Madelynne responded, "Don't worry, Lukas...these eggs are not *paralyzed*!"
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, Madelynne...I love how you always have something great to "teach" everyone!!! :-)
Too funny! :-)
Lori,
Thanks so much for your honest sharing about parenting. I so enjoy both the hilarious things the kids say & also your telling of the trying episodes. ALL parents have those times. The only advise I have is something you already are doing: Give whatever comes in your kids' lives over to God. He will be with you every step along the way and also with your children. As you know, God is faithful and has answered many prayers concerning our family . God's timing is always perfect.
Give each of the kids a hug from me!
Love,
Aunt Lindsey
Too, too cute! Madelynne always did make me laugh!:)
that's hysterical. :)
Jolanthe
Post a Comment