I'm officially another year older!
Thank you, Kristi, for planning a fun "girl's night out" on Friday night! Some friends and I ate at a local Mexican restaurant, I was blessed with some fun gifts, Kristi and I shopped a bit, saw a BEAUTIFUL double rainbow, and then we enjoyed a $1 movie, too (College Road Trip) - it was cute, clean, and quite touching as the plot revolved around a protective father learning to "let go" of his daughter as she grows up.
On Saturday, my hubby set up a few surprises for me including a family outing to a local park, arranging for our dear friends to join us for dinner (I do LOVE eating out!), and then we all indulged in chocolate cake for dessert! Thank you, Jason!


8 comments:
Wish we could have been there, sounds fun!
love Jen and Chris
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a GREAT time.
I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday, my dear friend. I always enjoy celebrating YOU and how special you are!!!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday Lori! I love that picture of you with your kiddos!:)
I was just noticing in your profile that we have a lot in common...one of my favorite movies is The Sound of Music, I like pretty much anything by Karen Kingsbury, the bible, Gary Thomas, scrapbooking, stamping, homeschooling, we are both teachers...I am sure there was more. It was The Sound of Music as your favorite movie that caught my eye and then I just noticed that a lot of things were the same. Random, I know, but I just thought I'd share!
ahh...you're still younger than me. :) ok, it's only by one year. :)
Jolanthe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday! From your pictures, you could easily pass for being in your mid-twenties still! What a CUTE cake, by the way! :)
Happy (Very Belated) Birthday!!
Post a Comment