My usually rambunctious 3 1/2 year-old is sick today with the stomach flu. Unfortunately, this all started about 12:00 AM and he was up sick most of the night, too!
My dear, dear friend took the girls for school this morning (I'm SO very grateful for her giving, generous, and selfless friendship to me!).
The breakfast he REALLY wanted to eat...but only took one bite of...
One of the "perks" of a sick day!


7 comments:
We are praying for you, buddy! I am so sorry that you are feeling sick...not fun! I love you!!
I love you so very much, Lukas.
I hope that you get better soon...I love you.
I hope that you get better, Lukas, soon. I hope that you get lots of rest so that you can get better.
I hope that you feel better, Lukas. I am sorry that you threw up last night and today. I love you and we are praying for you.
Lukas, I know that you aren't feeling well. I hope that you feel better soon. We prayed for you this morning at school. You are the best brother!
Hope you feel better real soon, it's tough not being able to do all the fun things every day!
Post a Comment