Wednesday, July 9, 2008

something's in the works...

We're heading out of town for a little "vacation" and to celebrate my brother's wedding on Saturday. Madelynne and Chloe are flower girls and Lukas is the ring bearer! There will be lots more pictures when we get back, I'm sure...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what gorgeous wedding attendants...how lucky is your uncle??? Can hardly wait to see you again and we'll have LOTS of fun at the Groom's Dinner...wonder what kind of fun and games your Dad has cooked up for that (with your Mom's help and oversight!!).
Love,
Grandma Maxine

Kristi said...

VERY fun pictures!!! The kids look sooooooooo precious. I can't wait to see all of the wedding pictures when you guys get home!!

We will miss you guys this weekend! Praying that all goes well!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog and added it to my favorites on my site, hope that is okay:O)
Blessins'
Shayne Louree