Please take a moment or more to pray for little baby Stellan. He is the unborn baby of a friend of a friend (my friend Kristi and MckMama were college roommates) recently diagnosed with heart failure.
I trust their family will be blessed by your thoughts and prayers.
Romans 8:26-27
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.
I trust their family will be blessed by your thoughts and prayers.
Romans 8:26-27
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.


2 comments:
I will keep that precious baby in my prayers.
Thanks for posting this and for praying for her, my friend...I know that MckMama is appreciating ALL of the prayers and support that she has out there!!
Post a Comment