While the thermometer may not have exactly made it up to 40 (although my van said 42, weather.com said it actually got up to 38 the other day...) - it has definitely been a FABULOUS week, weather-wise! I have almost forgotten what this kind of weather feels like! We are all loving it, as much of the winter it has been SO cold, we have hardly been able to play outside.
I am SO looking forward to spring! To put it into perspective, my good friend's daughter exclaimed with glee yesterday as she pointed to a bit of green peeking out from the
Yes...we are all ready for spring! :-)


2 comments:
Yes...we ARE so ready for this thing called "SPRING"!!!
It has been nice to enjoy the outdoors this week, hasn't it???
Mackenzie continued to comment about the newly discovered "grass" the whole way to gymnastics yesterday! We are all excited about the snow melting!!
I do hope it stays warm there in GF! It was almost 90 here today...but I remember what it was like to be SO ready for warm weather. I still try to enjoy every minute I can...I LOVE to be in the sun!!
Post a Comment