Saturday, March 8, 2008

tooth tales

Since I began blogging, my Madelynne (7 years old) has been wanting to post SOMETHING - anything! So, tonight, she wrote her own post...all about losing her 8th tooth. She even thought long and hard about the title...and after rejecting tooth trouble and tooth trading, she finally decided upon tooth tales!

Enough said - it's all yours, Madelynne!

tooth tales

by Madelynne

my Mom was brushing my teeth one night, we both didn't know that my tooth was so wigley and then the brushing got harder right where my wigley tooth was! My tooth
fell out. I rinsed and spit. The water turned pink. I quikley got a bag and put my tooth in it. I got a cleanex and put it right in my tooth hole. I went into my bed with the cleanex. In the morning I got one doller from the tooth fairy, I mean my dad. [hee hee] He forgot to take my tooth.

The end.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

GREAT post, Madelynne!!! :-) It was SO well written and I loved the title as well! You did such a great job blogging...Mackenzie will be excited to read it in the morning!

And...I still can't believe that you have lost EIGHT teeth already! That is amazing! Mackenzie is going to need your support when she finally loses her FIRST one!!! :-)

Thanks for sharing your "tooth tales" with us...you sure are cute all toothless!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Madelynne - you are a great blogger! You did a wonderful job of describing everything that happened. You are a fantastic writer. I can't wait for your next story or blog or whatever else you write. I love you very much!

the tooth fairy (your daddy)

Anonymous said...

Madelynne,
Keep up the good work on your journals, you do such a good job!
Loved your description of how it fell out!
Your Dad or Aunt Jen used to keep all the teeth they lost in a little bottle....gross!!
Love you,
Grandma Vicki

Mom said...

Madelynne:
I laughed my head off when I read your blog. You look so cute in your new Easter outfit!!
I love you!!
Grandma Maxine

Jaci said...

Madelynne-

Love the post! Good job!:-)

Drew just lost his 7th tooth...the 8th is a little loose too!

We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Madelynne -

I am so glad that your tooth fell out...it was so wiggly!!

I like your blog post...hope that you can blog again soon!

See you at the performance tonight!

Love,
Mackenzie