Oh, you gotta love those gifts! I wonder what they'll be signing this summer when it actually starts raining?? Hopefully they'll still have the duck and he won't "accidentally" get lost in a box from the move. That happened to our hungry, hungry, hippos game.
Jon and I had a good laugh listening to it and Chloe singing along...she always did like that duck! It is only right that she was the great-grandchild to get it. You can always take the batteries out and only let her play it on special occasions, or once a week, to keep your sanity!
It's nice to see Chloe so excited to have the duck after all that time.
Although occasionally the singing duck may "disappear", we actually deem it to be very special! The kids always LOVED to play with this special toy that used to reside in Grandma Marian's room at the nursing home! It holds fun memories for them - so, for that, we don't mind it so much! ;-)
I am a wife, a mom of 3 beautiful kiddos (who are growing up too FAST!), a friend, a daughter, a sister, and first grade teacher...desiring to live each moment to it's fullest...and I'm hoping to learn something along the way.
4 comments:
Oh, you gotta love those gifts! I wonder what they'll be signing this summer when it actually starts raining?? Hopefully they'll still have the duck and he won't "accidentally" get lost in a box from the move. That happened to our hungry, hungry, hippos game.
Oh, Chloe. Could anyone look any cuter just standing there holding a singing duck??? She is too sweet!
The duck...well, does it have batteries? You know the kind that can't be replaced?? :-)
No...I am sure that it is neat for the kids to have a keepsake like this from their Great-Grandma!
Jon and I had a good laugh listening to it and Chloe singing along...she always did like that duck! It is only right that she was the great-grandchild to get it.
You can always take the batteries out and only let her play it on special occasions, or once a week, to keep your sanity!
It's nice to see Chloe so excited to have the duck after all that time.
Although occasionally the singing duck may "disappear", we actually deem it to be very special! The kids always LOVED to play with this special toy that used to reside in Grandma Marian's room at the nursing home! It holds fun memories for them - so, for that, we don't mind it so much! ;-)
Post a Comment