100th Day Song*
(sung to the tune of Yankee Doodle)
We've been in school 100 days
Through every kind of weather
And now it's time to celebrate - We'll sing this song together.
100 days! "Hip-hip-hoo-ray!"
It sure seemed like forever.
We'll celebrate 100 days
And we'll be friends forever
*I have absolutely no song writing talent...I found this song here!
......
So...what do you do on the 100th Day of School? Here's what we did!
First we adorned the walls with some funky, hand-made decorations...
Then we assembled a "100 Snack"...
...by counting out 10 each...
...of 10 different delectable goodies. YUM!
Followed by some "100 Art"...
...using the number 100 to create a real masterpiece!
The kids topped it all off by making a video with their best buds - what a fun celebration!


5 comments:
OH...that video!! It was soooooo fun to see...and even more fun to watch the "takes" that it took to get it to this place!!! :-)
Thanks for posting it!!
And, thanks for having us over to celebrate the 100th day of school...we had a great time with you guys and are so thankful that we have you to "partner" with in our school events!!! Love ya!!
:-)
Hey, Lori and Jason! Thanks for the comment on our blog. It's fun to check out your blog, too. Hope you're doing well and are starting to thaw out!
You are so creative, I was going to try and make this comment 100 words long but I just could not think of enough things to write about without saying umm,umm,umm a lot. Congrats on making it 100 days!! So glad you guys have each other to homeschool with!! Umm, and I love the snack idea...Umm, counts as a word right?? It sure would be fun to visit with you about homeschooling sometime umm, I'm such a newbie. Well, I am almost to 100 so I better stop now. Have a great night, (that's pretty close to 100) Do I still get credit? Umm.
Your Father meant more to me than mere words can describe! I looked up to him not only as a Uncle, but more like a Big Brother. We had priceless moments together...splitting wood, running alarm wire, and giving your Uncle Bob more crap than he deserved!
He was a stern, but happy fellow that was an awesome teacher and friend. I will hold his memory in my heart for the rest of my life.
Best Regards to one and all.
cousin Jim
Your Father meant more to me than mere words can describe! I looked up to him not only as a Uncle, but more like a Big Brother. We had priceless moments together...splitting wood, running alarm wire, and giving your Uncle Bob more crap than he deserved!
He was a stern, but happy fellow that was an awesome teacher and friend. I will hold his memory in my heart for the rest of my life.
Best Regards to one and all.
cousin Jim
Post a Comment