Thursday, March 6, 2008

So Much to Do Blog About, So Little Time...

So I haven't really blogged much lately...

Believe me, it's not for lack of ideas! I have all sort of posts stirring around in my head...but it just doesn't seem like I've had the time or energy to do much (not that it takes a TON of energy to blog!). But, I guess for me, it does! :-)

SO...I'm going to TRY to ignore all of the other things around here (laundry, picking up the house, laundry, sorting through and organizing pictures for scrapbooking, laundry...) and maybe I can make a few posts this evening and perhaps get caught up a bit on writing about what we've been up to!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I have always wondered (but never really tried to hard to figure out) how you cross out a word like that...

You will have to teach me, my professional blogging friend!!!

:-)

Look forward to your posts!!!

Tanya said...

I hear you - I've been very behind on blogging. It does take time and energy, neither of which do I have any extra of it seems! And I love the Control Freak post. I don't have your curly hair issues, but I share the control ones. It's so hard to let go of things! Thanks for all the verses you post. I love reading them and always find encouragement in your posts. Thanks for your honesty and openness! Tanya

Lori said...

Kristi,
I was wondering the same thing, so I looked it up. Here's how you do it (except don't leave the spaces between and after the < > ):
< s > whatever you want to strike through < / s >

That's it! :-)