And, back to my "control issues", I just can't figure out how to rotate it! So, I'm sorry. I'm giving up on this one. It's out of my control! ;-)
I wanted to post a little video of Madelynne singing a duet with her friend, Mackenzie, from last Sunday morning. The Elementary Kid's Choir had the honor of presenting their Easter mini-musical, Peter Cotton's Tale, in both of the morning services at our church. What a thrilling experience it was for Madelynne. She had an absolute BLAST being involved in this special program! Jason and I loved the fact that EVERY single participant had either a speaking or singing part. How wonderful!


4 comments:
Yes...we totally agree that it was SO neat to see all of the kids up there enjoying a speaking or singing part!!! :-)
Madelynne...you did great!!! It is so much fun to watch you and Mackenie (and the rest of the Kid's Choir) do your stuff!!!
Nice work!!!
And, Lori...way to "let go" of the "control" of the sideways video...we could totally still hear them perfectly!! I loved it! :-)
I just had to tip my computer screen sideways...no problem...Thanks for sharing ...I wish I could see the kids do their stuff more often...stinks to be 160miles away!
Love you all.
Grandma Maxine
Good job Madelynne (& Mackenzie), you sounded wonderful!
Loved seeing you Friday and Saturday, such a fun time, even if you beat me playing Kings on the Corner!
God Bless you all,
Grandma Vicki
What a cute, cute video!!
Post a Comment