As I was sorting through pictures the other day, I came across this video we sent to my mom last year. She has this "tradition" of buying Easter outfits for the kids, and they were sending her a little "thank you". My eyes welled up with tears as I watched this. I can hardly believe how the past twelve months have sped by...and how much has changed! This was taken in our "old house" and the kids look so little (weird how you don't really notice them growing when you see them every day!). Suddenly, they all seem a bit grown up.
*sigh*
Today we spent a good chunk of time shopping for Easter outfits once again. I am finding that it is getting really hard to find things for Madelynne, especially.
Here's what we came up with:
Notice that Lukas is not IN the outfit we purchased for him (it really was cute on him!)...once we got home, he decided he no longer liked it and would NOT put it on or be photographed in it for ANYTHING!!! I guess it's back to the drawing board on that one!



2 comments:
They do grow up....hard to believe that Madelynne is now picking out her own grown up clothes, such a difference a year can make. Chloe looks so sweet, and then there is Lukas being a BOY and refusing to wear what was picked out. Jason never liked to dress up either!
You should be very proud of your wonderful family, they are so precious, enjoy every day with them.
Grandma Vicki
They really DO look so much bigger and more "grown up" in just a year...and like you said, we don't even really SEE it happen when we see them everyday!!! Yes, does bring tears to the eyes...
Cute Easter outfits you all got, kiddos!!!
Post a Comment