I'm "outta" here!
Really...I'm heading out of town today...to have a much needed "getaway" with my best pal, Kristi!
We'll be heading "over the river and through the woods" to a scrap booking retreat (yep, we'll be VERY near Grandma's house, too!).
I have stacks of pictures to organize and scrapbook...I even sell the stuff, but I rarely have time to actually spend time doing it myself!
MORE importantly, I am hoping for a weekend of rest and refreshment. I love my kids and I love being a "stay at home mommy" to them...but all of us moms NEED time away, too!
Thank you to my sweet hubby for arranging for a sub over the next day and a half and for taking time off so I can "take off" - I know it can be lots of work to prepare lessons and plans for a substitute and wonder what will actually happen while you are gone...and what will be left to do once you come back (trust me, I know!)!
I'll be back...and hopefully a little bit more ready to "jump back in" to this crazy life of motherhood!
After awhile, crocodile...
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm jealous! Have a relaxing and restful weekend! Tanya
Hope you had a nice weekend...you should post a page or something!:)
Post a Comment