Today is Madelynne Claire's "half-birthday"...I cannot believe that in six months our little girl will be 8!!!
In the spirit of using this blog to record our memories, we conducted a brief interview.
What is your name?
Madelynne
How old are you today?
Seven and a half.
What grade are you in?
First.
What is your favorite thing to do in school? Why?
Journal. You get to color your own pictures.
Who is your favorite teacher?
[giggle] Mommy.
What kinds of things do you like to do?
Play with Strawberry Shortcake dolls, color, and read books.
What is your favorite book?
[after some thought] I like Junie B. and Meghan Rose books.
What is your favorite food?
Shrimp!
Who is your best friend?
Mackenzie!
What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?
An artist. Because they paint beautiful pictures.
What do you like best about being YOU?
I go to gymnastics.
What do you like best about our family? Why?
I was born first, so I'm the oldest kid!
In the spirit of using this blog to record our memories, we conducted a brief interview.
What is your name?
Madelynne
How old are you today?
Seven and a half.
What grade are you in?
First.
What is your favorite thing to do in school? Why?
Journal. You get to color your own pictures.
Who is your favorite teacher?
[giggle] Mommy.
What kinds of things do you like to do?
Play with Strawberry Shortcake dolls, color, and read books.
What is your favorite book?
[after some thought] I like Junie B. and Meghan Rose books.
What is your favorite food?
Shrimp!
Who is your best friend?
Mackenzie!
What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?
An artist. Because they paint beautiful pictures.
What do you like best about being YOU?
I go to gymnastics.
What do you like best about our family? Why?
I was born first, so I'm the oldest kid!
HAPPY 7 1/2 year-old BIRTHDAY, Miss MADELYNNE!


6 comments:
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Madelynne! You can't already be 1/2 way to EIGHT!!! You are just getting too old, my dear!!!
You are such a sweet, fun-loving girl who holds such a special place in my heart! Thanks for being such an important part of our family and a wonderful friend to Mackenzie!
We love you lots and can't wait to watch you continue to grow and be there for you through it all!!!
:-)
Happy 1/2 birthday! What a great idea, Lori...
I am going to have to try one of those quizes with Isaac sometime!
I almost forgot to tell you, I love the new look of your blog!
Happy 1/2 birthday, so hard to believe that you will soon be 8!
You have grown into such a beautiful, talented, and very smart young lady.
Grandpa and I love you so very much!
Loved the picture of Madelynne, she looks so 'OLD'
I love your new blog. . .and what a fun way to celebrate a 1/2 birthday. Happy 1/2 birthday Madelynne.
Madelynne:
Hope you had a G-RRRR-E-A-T "half-birthday"...when you have as many birthdays as me, you will start having them every TWO years instead of 1/2 years :)
I love you lots and lots you cutie pie!
Grandma Maxine
Post a Comment