You have to Love North Dakota don't you!! I am so glad to see that it is warming up though. . sorry about your candy bar. . chocolate is always so good. Thank you for your prayers I SO appreciate them. I am feeling a lot better. Still tired, but better!! Thank you and Blessings to you and your family.
I am a wife, a mom of 3 beautiful kiddos (who are growing up too FAST!), a friend, a daughter, a sister, and first grade teacher...desiring to live each moment to it's fullest...and I'm hoping to learn something along the way.
2 comments:
Gotta love the Midwest...
But, sorry to hear about your chocolate bar...it was such a nice blend of Hershey's chocolate and almonds... Sad, huh??? :-)
On the positive though, it is NICE to see that it is FINALLY getting warmer out!
You have to Love North Dakota don't you!! I am so glad to see that it is warming up though. . sorry about your candy bar. . chocolate is always so good. Thank you for your prayers I SO appreciate them. I am feeling a lot better. Still tired, but better!! Thank you and Blessings to you and your family.
Post a Comment