Sunday, April 6, 2008

Snowed in...

Who would have thought that one could get snowed in at a SPRING scrapbooking retreat???
Only in this part of the country...

Maybe we'll make it home tomorrow! :-)
Just kidding, Jason - I will be home tomorrow (as long as the weather cooperates, that is)!
It IS still snowing - very hard - as I type this...










3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure you miss the kids (and Jason) but ENJOY your extra night!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you would make it home in this AWFUL weather. At least you can stay at your mom's house. Did the other scrapbooker's get stuck out at the camp?

We got 15" at least, measured about 4:00 today, and it was still snowing.

Drive carefully, the roads will be icy!

Staci said...

Wow only in North Dakota can we get snow like that!! We were supposed to get snow too, but we got nothing. How fun to stay with your mom though and eat her yummy food, I always remember her and Shirley at CBC cooking!! Great Memories!! Blessings!