Madelynne: Mom, do we have some sort of medicine that will help me to sleep at night?
Me: Are you having trouble sleeping at night?
Madelynne: Well, I pretty much don't fall asleep until, like, TWO MINUTES before the middle of the night!
I know for a fact this is not true...like every mom, I'm sure, I check on my kids before I collapse into bed each night - and she is always sleeping! ;-)
In fact, I actually take Madelynne to the bathroom each night before I go to bed. Sometimes she wakes up, sometimes she remains in some sort of sleep-state...but it has helped to minimize night-time accidents!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know what you mean, Madelynne...sometimes I don't fall asleep until two minutes before the middle of the night either!!! :-) Maybe if I went to bed earlier, it would help, huh??
You are a funny girl...I love the things that you say, Madelynne...you are always thinking and come up with some great conversations! :-)
Post a Comment