Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top Ten Things I did on My 4th Birthday

10. Asked my mom to order (did I say order? I meant make from scratch, of course) one Lightning McQueen marble cake with butter cream frosting.

9. Got birthday kisses from my sisters.

8. Wiped off birthday kisses from my sisters.

7. Rode the yellow "siren car" at Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlor.

6. Rode in the car some more.

5. And rode some more ("Just one more time, mom?")!

4. Hung out with my buddy, Caleb.

3. Opened lot of fun presents ("Hmm...what can this be???").

2. Ate pizza and cake at Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlor with ALL of my buddies!

1. Blew out my candle and made a wish!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, buddy! I can't believe that you are already FOUR! :-)

We are SO glad that you had a fun birthday and were SO excited to be able to celebrate with you yesterday in many ways!

We love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lukas. I can't believe that you are four. I am glad that you had a good time with all of your guests. I hope that you have a fun date with your Grandma today!

I love you!

Love,
Mackenzie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lukas! You are my buddy. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lukas. You had the greatest birthday party ever!

You are the greatest boy I ever saw...and my brother is too. And, you are great!

I love you so much.

Love,
Kylie

Staci said...

It looks like you had a great birthday party Lukas!! Happy Birthday!