I am so sorry that you guys got snow. It is super cold here today, but we didn't get any snow. I am ready to plant flowers too and my garden I can't wait. It just doesn't feel right to be so cold the end of April. Take care and stay warm.
I've been enjoying reading your blog and getting to know your family a bit. I can't believe the snow photos! What kind of craziness is THAT? Snow in April??
I am a wife, a mom of 3 beautiful kiddos (who are growing up too FAST!), a friend, a daughter, a sister, and first grade teacher...desiring to live each moment to it's fullest...and I'm hoping to learn something along the way.
4 comments:
Yes, isn't it just LOVELY out today? So not the April weather that any of us would like!!! :-(
The only "good" is that it SHOULD melt fast...and hopefully spring will be back here soon so that the May flowers CAN bloom!!
I am so sorry that you guys got snow. It is super cold here today, but we didn't get any snow. I am ready to plant flowers too and my garden I can't wait. It just doesn't feel right to be so cold the end of April. Take care and stay warm.
Hi Lori -
I've been enjoying reading your blog and getting to know your family a bit. I can't believe the snow photos! What kind of craziness is THAT? Snow in April??
This photo makes me miss being there. I am oh so familiar with that view! :)
Post a Comment