Thursday, February 7, 2008

And the answer is...

Drum roll, please...

While you are waiting on the edge of your seat, let me just give a little background here. Lukas woke up a little before 7:00 AM on Tuesday morning and greeted me with his usual morning saying: "I'm hung-ee."

He then proceeded to eat a bowl of cereal, two pieces of cinnamon toast, and several glasses of juice. Shortly thereafter he informed me he was still "hung-ee", so I gave him a little Ziploc bag with frosted shredded mini-wheats. Not long after that, he was "hung-ee" once again, so I informed him he needed to take out his Camelback and have some water - which was quickly followed with a Ziploc bag of Goldfish crackers. By this time it was approaching 11:00 and I posted the "Multiple Choice" quiz merely as a sanity tactic (remembering we had recently gone a full day without hearing it, just for fun, I had been keeping track since the first "I'm hung-ee" of the morning!). After I posted the blog, I asked the kids to clean up the puzzles they had been playing with so I could get some lunch ready for them (well, mainly Lukas!) - to which Lukas responded, "I CAN'T - I'm TOO hung-ee!" I guess this is what going a day and a half without eating will do for one GROWING little boy...

Oh...are you still waiting for the answer???

If you are still with me, the answer is 23!

23 times in 4 hours.

He's persistent.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yes...he is persistent! And, may the Lord use that persistence for His good as your little guy grows older!!! :-)

Mr. Lukas is a "hungee" one, that is for sure!!! I think that I heard "I am hungee" quite a few times today as well!!! :-)