I've been keeping track of the number of times Lukas has said, "I'm hung-eee..." [that's hungry for those of you that don't speak 3-year old] this morning.
Is it:
a) 5
b) 17
c) 23
d) 0
There just might be a prize for the winner of this Multiple Choice!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, I know that it wasn't ZERO...and I am guessing that he said it more than 5 times. But, 17 and 23 just both seem like A LOT of times to say "I am hungee"...even for a growing little Lukas!!!
Hmmm...this is hard. Obviously I am thinking WAY too much for this one...
I am going to go with "C" and say 23 times. And, that is my final answer!
Oh wait...
Just kidding!
This is tough, '5' doesn't seem enough, '23' seems too many, so I guess I will pick '17' times!
Grandpa Jon said to put '23' times .
Post a Comment