Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fallin' In Love...

My Precious Loves...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

FALLIN' (Monk & Neagle)

Every single breath in me is crying out for more / I can't seem to get enough of what I'm living for / So I fly when I close my eyes / AND YOUR LOVE FLOODS OVER ME / AND I THOUGHT I WAS AS FAR AS I COULD BE / BUT NOW I'M FALLING (now I'm falling) / I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU / YEAH, I'M FALLING (now I'm falling) / TO A PLACE I LOVE TO FALL INTO / I take a drink of Your love (a drink of Your love) and take a little more / Deeper than I've ever been / Thought I had tasted all but there seems to be more / Than this heart has ever seen

(Trent Monk) © 2007 Allen, Vaughn and Ray Publishing (ASCAP) / Wholelotaracket Music (ASCAP) (adm. by EMI CMG Publishing)

Jason, Madelynne, Chloe, and Lukas:

I love you all SO much! Thank you for being the loves of my life...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ahhhh...so very sweet! :-)

You guys are a wonderful, dear family! Happy Valentine's Day!! We love you all too! :-)

Anonymous said...

We love you guys so very much, Happy Valentines Day!
The words to the song were so neat, brought tears to my eyes!
Jon and I are more in love than when we first married (almost 40 years ago), and it is fun to watch another couple who is so in love too!
See you Saturday.