
Without any further ado, the prize for the winner of "Multiple Choice" goes to both Kristi AND Grandpa Jon...
Please accept this virtual BIG PRIZE trophy with our heartiest congratulations!!!
Thanks to all the rest of you who participated in this thrilling online quiz (OK...so there was only ONE other participant...but, really - THANKS!).


3 comments:
I will hold this virtual trophy with pride on the screen of my computer!!! :-) When I am feeling down, I will come back to this post and know that I once was a winner of a trophy... :-)
No really, I loved the quiz - you know how much I love tests!! :-)
Hey Lori-
If I would have taken the quiz I too would have chosen 23. Sam is very much the same way...hungry ALL day long! I often just say "I'm sorry", we just ate!! I might have to keep track for fun...
I too like quizzes and I love prizes...congratulations Kristi!
Congratulations Kristi! I'm doing my winner, winner, chicken dinner dance in your honor!!!
I too wish I would've had the chance to take the quiz!
Post a Comment