...the rest of the story.
On Sunday afternoon, Jason drove over to the school for some papers he needed to correct. On his way out of the parking lot a 2008 Chevy Equinox came out of an adjacent parking lot (the school parking lot is right next to a church parking lot)...she was hidden from view by the church until she pulled out right in front of Jason. He wasn't able to stop in time...resulting in the aforementioned fender-bender.
So, Brent - YOU are correct! CONGRATS!
Jaci...you are partially correct...Jason DID gleefully repel from the gym ceiling as part of a pep rally on Friday morning! :-)
Heather...I'm sorry, it doesn't look like there is a "winner, winner chicken dinner" dance in your near future...at least not in relation to this quiz! ;-)
On a more serious note...if you could be praying for our family, we would GREATLY appreciate it! This accident has brought on some stress - the car is totaled (not really because the accident was so "BAD", but because the cost to repair the damages are much greater than the value of the car. In addition, the battery on our van (our other vehicle) died on Sunday! Sometimes it just seems like when it rains, it pours...and both Jason and I are wrestling a bit as we are trying to find hope, peace, and endurance amidst the financial and emotional strain these "little things" of life bring can along with them! On Monday, I just needed to laugh about it a bit...yesterday and today I feel more like crying about it!
:-(
I know and trust God will carry us through - He always does! He is FAITHFUL!


3 comments:
Lori,
I am so sorry! I will be praying for you and God's purpose in it all!
Congratulations Brent on winning the quiz!
We will pray! I am well acquainted with waiting to see how the Lord will work financial details out! Hang in there...he will not leave you now.
It would have been fun to see Jason "repelling" from the ceiling! I am sure it was a BIG hit at the school:-)
I will have to tell Brent he was the winner:-)
As always, I am praying for you all, my dear friend, through all of this STRESS and frustration. My heart goes out to you...I love you lots!
1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
Post a Comment