Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Multiple Choice Quiz...


Did Jason:

a) travel a lone country road only to hit a deer

b) take a sharp turn too fast only to hit a protruding mailbox

c) close his eyes while sneezing only to hit a misplaced tree

d) attempt to exit a parking lot only to hit a 2008 Chevy Equinox

e) find out his car had been smashed into while he was gleefully repelling from the ceiling at his local high school pep rally

*Jason is FINE, by the way! The car, on the other hand...not so fine. :-(

6 comments:

Jaci said...

I am going to guess e. It was just too well described...even if its the wrong answer, it made me smile thinking about him repelling from the ceiling.

Kristi said...

Well...since I know the answer...I better not guess, huh??? :-)

I still am so bummed about the car accident...not a fun "headache" to deal with!!!

We are praying for you guys...love ya!

Jaci said...

Brent said d. He thinks he slid on ice into another car...thought I'd add some competition:-)

Heather said...

C - Because whenever I sneeze while I drive I feel like I could run into something and I've never actually heard of anybody doing it!

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures of the summer. It made me wish the days away. I hope I have a date with the kiddos on Monday. You and Kristi can have some time to yourself. What in the world happened to Jason's car. ME

Heather said...

O.K. I'm dying to know if I won!! I am preparing my acceptance speech just in case...getting my "winner, winner, chicken dinner" dance ready! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!