That's right...the stomach flu has struck, once again...this time it's Madelynne. :-( The poor thing was up ALL night! Not to mention, she was so bummed that she couldn't go to Sunday School today. The bug was fairly shortlived for Lukas - we can only hope and pray that will be the same case now. Please pray that the rest of our family & friends will remain healthy and protected from this virus!
Our Grocery List Consists of...


4 comments:
I love you...I hope that you are feeling better soon. We have good news - we are having big kids come over today. I love you.
I hope that you feel better soon so that we can play again. I love you.
Hang in there, Madelynne (and Mommy and Daddy too)! We are praying for you to get better really soon. So sorry that you are sick, my dear! It is not fun!! I hope that you are able to get some rest today and feel WAY better tomorrow! We love you!
Sorry to hear that the stomach flu bug has struck again...it isn't fun to be sick! You have a great nurse taking care of you Madelynne. We love you!
Post a Comment