Thursday, February 21, 2008

Top Ten Reasons to Make Cupcakes with Grandma...

10. She brings special decorative little paper liners for the cupcakes...and lets you put them in the pan all by yourself!






9. She lets each person have a turn stirring the batter.






8. She lets you taste the batter.






7. She lets you taste the batter some more.






6. She pours each one with care.






5. She lets you lick the bowl.






4. She lets you lick the bowl some more.






3. She makes homemade chocolate AND vanilla frosting.






2. She doesn't care if you make a mess.






1. Cupcakes made with love are the best!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yum..... I gained about 10lbs looking at those cupcakes!!!!

Kristi said...

How fun...cute post and great pictures!! :-)

Grandma's are GREAT for doing fun things like letting the kids eat lots of sugar (my mom would "second" that!).

I know that your kiddos had a blast while your mom was here...what a blessing grandparents are!!!

Heather said...

WOW! Those cupcakes look delicious! And they're so pretty, they'd be hard to eat, for about 2 seconds.

Staci said...

How fun!! Your kiddos looked like they could barely stand still for the picture taking times!! How fun for them and Yummy too!!

As for your questions on my blog:
I did post my recipes on a new blog it is on my current site and is called home made love.

also to make slide shows I use Rockyou.com you can also post it to your facebook account.